Direct deposit is a fast, convenient, safe, and reliable way to have payments you receive deposited directly to your bank account.
Get Funds Fast
- To sign up for Direct Deposit, check your Direct Deposit status, and/or manage your Direct Deposit account, log into CalCentral.
- Select ‘My Finances’
- See the ‘Financial Resources’ section on the right
- Direct Deposit is the second bullet
- If your account is active, it will display in green: “Status: Active” and provide you with the last 4 digits of your bank account number
- If you do not have an active direct deposit authorization, it will display “Status: Not Active”.
- To add or change your Direct Deposit authorization, click on ‘Manage Account’ to be taken to the Direct Deposit management page.