The Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request Form is now entirely online!
(Professional/Law Students- a separate process is required. Please contact the HAAS or LAW Financial Aid Office for Instructions)
- Complete a Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request Form on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Securely upload required documents from any device.
- E-sign your request
To complete the Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request Form, follow these steps:
- Log into BERKELEY'S FINANCIAL AID FORMS WEBSITE using your CalNet ID.
- Your first time logging into the site, you will be asked to confirm your information.
- Full instructions can be found HERE
Cal Dream Applicants
- In order to confirm your information, you will need access to your 9-digit Cal Dream Act ID. To find this number:
- Log into your Cal Dream Application. In the top right hand corner of the application you will see your name and your Cal Dream Act ID number. Use that 9 digit number as your “Social Security Number” when verifying your information.
Once you have logged into the FINANCIAL AID FORMS WEBSITE, click on the REQUEST button at the top of the page. Choose the 2019-20 Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request by clicking on the green + button (available September 3, 2019).
Completing Your Request
- Be sure to take a moment to review your cost of attendance and familiarize yourself with maximums allowed for the award year.
- Be sure to review what type of documentation is required to support your request for an increase.
- When you have completed the form, you will have the option to e-sign the request or print it out to sign it. If you choose to e-sign, you can do so using your CalNet password.
- After signing, you can upload documentation directly from your mobile device, tablet, or computer.