Contact Us |  

Search form


foreign country

Study Abroad

Did you know that the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office can provide the same federal, state, and campus funds to eligible UC Berkeley students enrolled in university-approved study abroad programs? Did you know there are additional scholarships awarded specifically to students studying abroad?

Subscribe to RSS - foreign country