Contact Us |  

Search form


Learn More About My Finances on CalCentral

You can view your financial aid awards, billing, and other information under My Finances in CalCentral

Note: CalCentral replaces MyFinAid and Campus Accounts Receivable System (CARS) for Aid Year 2016-17. To view and take action on any spring 2016 and summer 2016 (Aid Year 2015-16) items, you will continue to use MyFinAid and CARS.


On CalCentral you can:

Check CalCentral regularly for financial aid package and billing updates, as well as for important communications from the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office. 

For Those Students Using MyFinAid for Aid Year 2015-16:

If you are granting a designated person access to log on to MyFinAid, you are encouraged to review the instructions on the Grant Access page of MyFinAid carefully. By granting this type of access, you are responsible for providing the log on information and directing the designated person to the unique URL for access to your MyFinAid information. For more information, review the Grant Access page of MyFinAid.

For Those Students Using CalCentral for Aid Year 2016-17 and Beyond:

You may grant delegate access under "Profile."